Tips for beautiful, longer lasting eyelash extensions!
1. Do not allow the lashes to get wet for the first 48 hours after the lash extensions are applied.
2. Avoid steam, no spas, saunas or cooking in a steamy kitchen for the first 48 hours after the lash extensions are applied. Steam will prevent the glue from bonding properly to the lashes.
3. Do not swim for 48 hours after the lash extensions are applied.
4. Do not rub, perm, tint or crimp lashes before or after lash extension application.
5. Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face. Clean around the eyes with a wash cloth or cotton pad. Blot, do not rub.
6. Do not pull your lash extensions. This may result in losing natural lashes.
7. Avoid oil based products to extend the life of your lash extensions.
8. Do not remove the eyelash extensions on your own. Your tech has a gentle remover that will assist in taking them off.
9. Do not cut your extensions.
10. Avoiding salt water will aid in extending the life of the lash extensions.